Sunday, February 12, 2012

Red Roses

No, I didn't get red roses for Valentines day but my husband did take me out to Cheuvront's for dinner last night.  I have been wanting to try it and it was good! Didn't get any pictures this time but for an appetizer I had the Salad Caprese with Burratta cheese which is the freshest most delicious mozzarella you can get.  Handsome got the house salad and then he got the chicken breast over wild arugula, mushrooms and hand made gnocci.  He let me try some and it was really good and I usually don't eat chicken at restaurants (has to do with my OCD... too much to go into now just take it from me I am fairly picky).  I got the fillet with crab risotto - the fillet was delicious and although the risotto was a  tad undercooked (Ramsey would have yelled at the chefs and thrown it back) the flavor was amazing!  On Friday night we didn't have anything ready for dinner so we went to The House which is our standby since the food is always fabulous and it is so close!  I had the cauliflower soup and smoked trout salad and I am drooling right now thinking about it.  Tonight Handsome is making bison burgers with onion rolls for buns.  Need I say how much I like to eat good food?  Just a short post today because I have to go eat - YUM- but wanted to just drop a note.

10 more days until my next check up!

Rose are red
Violets are blue
I love good food
How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment