Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Fitcher's BioHazard

Blech, still no pictures - I need to step it  up :)  Maybe it would help if I had my camera somewhere accessible.  Handsome and I went to our "teaching visit" today and I found out that it is one of three.  Let me 'splain.  No there is too much.  Let me sum up.  I will go off of the birth control on The 8th and go in early on the 9th for my pre-start evaluation - blood work and an ultrasound.  I will call in to a messaging system that afternoon to get instructions on my medications and next appointment.  I will start follistim on May 12th and continue to go in for blood tests and ultrasounds during this period.  Once they feel my eggs are ready they will set a trigger date and time and retrieval day.  I am supposed to be on bed rest on both the retrieval day and the transplant day.  I will take a blood test for pregnancy 2 weeks after my retrieval day.  Please keep your fingers crossed and your good thoughts coming my way.  I got a butt load of documents and sample medications to help save us some money.  We also wrote the check today for our IVF treatment. 

WAIT!!! I do have a picture - I think this is a hoot but maybe that's because I have a warped sense of humor.  As part of our goody bag at ARMS we got a sharps container so now I have a biohazard area in my kitchen!!!


I will keep y'all updated as we go along. ttyl

Fitcher's Bird
"She was so terribly alarmed that the egg which she held in her hand fell into the basin. She got it out and washed the blood off, but in vain, it appeared again in a moment. She washed and scrubbed, but she could not get it out."
Grimm, Jacob; Grimm, Wilhelm; Charles River Editors; Taylor, Edgar (2011-11-29). The Complete Brothers Grimm's Fairy Tales (Illustrated) (Kindle Locations 3138-3139). Unknown. Kindle Edition.

No comments:

Post a Comment