Monday, October 15, 2012

Kissing

I know... I know I promised pictures but you will have to wait at least another day.  We got back late afternoon Sunday and I am still getting back into the groove of things.  Our San Diego anniversary trip was a blast.  We went to Balboa park, sea kayaking in La Jolla, the San Diego Zoo, wine country in Temeculah, Stone brewery, horseback riding on the beach, to the spa for a couples massage, out to dinner several times, a cool club and to Seaport village.

I didn't take as many pictures as I have in years past because I was having too much fun!  But I will post details and pics later this week.

Tomorrow I go in for my mid-cycle ultrasound.  Handsome is unable to go with me as he has a court case but we got all the documents signed and notarized so I am good to go.  Keep your fingers crossed that the lining check goes well tomorrow.  Only a week until transfer! ttyl

Handsome and Andrea sitting in a tree
K-I-S-S-I-N-G
First comes love
Then comes marriage
Then comes the baby in the baby carriage**

** after multiple rounds of fertility treatments and 3 years of trying!

Keep your fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment