Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Wheels

So not much new this week but I wanted to check in since I will be gone next week.  However when I get back from my trip I will share stories and pictures.  As I mentioned on my last post we went down to Tucson this weekend and on our way back our luggage handle broke.  It would no longer recede back into the suitcase, it was stuck extended.  This happened on other suitcases, the zipperpulls have fallen off, and other various issues with the wheels.  So we finally decided to buy new suitcases for our trip.  We went to Target and bought two new suitcases.  Then Handsome decided that we needed new tires for my car before we go to California.  He has been saying I need new tires for a while (mine did fail the penny test) and we are going to be driving to California so I got new tires as well.  I can't really tell much of a difference maybe the car feels a little more in control.  I do know that they stink and the garage smells like new tires - yuck.  Well not much else. ttyl

The Wheels on the Bus
"The wheels on the bus go round and round,
round and round,
round and round.
The wheels on the bus go round and round,
all through the town"

No comments:

Post a Comment