Monday, April 29, 2013

Waiting

Handsome and I have decided, not that we are leaving ARMS, but that we want to explore our options.  My husband is very much a black and white type of guy, it is difficult for him to understand why the doctor's can't just figure out and fix our infertility issue.  He believes that many doctors are snake oil salesmen unless it is something cut or dried like a broken bone.  But his biggest beef with ARMS is the customer service, they just haven't been the best at getting back to us on things.  I feel as though I am always calling them to find out test results because they don't call us or I am asking about possible treatment options instead of them presenting them to us. 

Anyways, we have an appointment with a different service (who my acupuncturist seems to REALLY like) but unfortunately that appointment isn't until June.  Handsome made this appointment weeks ago so although we are only about a month away now, we've already been waiting a month.  Meanwhile we are getting some additional blood work done (all normal so far) and trying the old fashioned way, well the old fashioned way with a twist.  I am following FAM (fertility awareness monitoring) as taught in Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weshler.  We'll see if it works.
Sorry for the short post I have been awful about getting online, haven't even been on Facebook for weeks! ttyl

"And I'll kneel down
Wait for now
And I'll kneel down
Know my ground:
"I Will Wait" by Mumford and Sons

No comments:

Post a Comment