Thursday, September 6, 2012

A Better Home

Hi!  Not much new today.  Went back to work where I had a pretty laid back day of data crunching.  Then I got home to find that the dogs had pooped and puked in the house.  I know the poop was Bremen, still a mystery who puked :(

I wanted to show you some pics of the things we had done around the house.

First on Saturday I did a little shopping at Target to finish up my crafting/sewing center.   Now all I need is a bin for my wrapping paper.  ooh and the mystery chair color was green - did anyone guess right?
 Here's an up close picture of the bookcase
(please ignore the wrapping paper mess until I can get a bin)
 ...and the decals on the side of the bookcase

Monday I cleaned out our master closet and the Cat Lounge (spare closet where we keep the litter box and she goes to find peace from the dogs.  Its rather large so we store a lot of crapstuff in there. While I was cleaning those out our washer decide to die in the middle of a load full of soapy water.  Originally we were told it would be Sunday before they could deliver but the delivered Wednesday.
I love it, and don't even mind using it.  We were leaving the energy guide on for a few days to make sure we don't have any hiccups with it.

We also had the shower guys come out and install the dam strip.  We will soon see if it resolves our leaking issue.  You can't even tell the dam strip is there!

And last but not least our new security door.  I have some pictures of it going in and then a pic of Handsome putting all the plants back - he's such a gardener, if I touch a plant it dies, and then a final pic.





The Three Little Pigs
"The third little pig met a man with a load of bricks, and said, "Please, man, give me those bricks to build a house with." So the man gave him the bricks, and he built his house with them.

So the wolf came, as he did to the other little pigs, and said, "Little pig, little pig, let me come in."

"No, no, by the hair of my chiny chin chin."

"Then I'll huff, and I'll puff, and I'll blow your house in."
Well, he huffed, and he puffed, and he huffed and he puffed, and he puffed and huffed; but he could not get the house down."

http://www.pitt.edu/~dash/type0124.html#halliwell


No comments:

Post a Comment