Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Head, shoulders, knees and toes

Today is the halfway point until I can test.  I am scared and excited and doing my best to stay positive.  Bremen is feeling much better and we have reduced the aspirin he is taking and trying to keep him calm so he doesn't re-injure himself before he is fuly healed.  Heidel has been somewhat jealous of all the extra attention he has gotten due to his shoulder so we are trying to give her acknowledgement as well.  Last week was my last week with Sparkles :( but class is starting up again this week so I will be taking that and I will be following the exercise cards he set up for me.  I figure about once a month, when I need it, I will buy a session with him to make sure I continue to improve.  Well this is a short note about a lot of little things but I wanted to check in. TTYL

"Head, shoulders, knees and toes, knees and toes
Head, shoulders, knees and toes, knees and toes
Eyes and ears and mouth and nose
Head, shoulders, knees and toes, knees and toes"

No comments:

Post a Comment