Monday, April 9, 2012

Little Bunny Foo Foo

Had a wonderful long weekend!  Unfortunately Handsome wasn't off Friday so it was a normal weekend for him but I had Friday, Good Friday, off so I was able to do some shopping and also stop in on my friend Beth to visit her and her new son.  He is adorable even if he is still only eating, sleeping and pooping.  Hopefully that is what Handsome and I have to look forward to.  After visiting with her for a few hours on Friday I then went to the salon so I would look good for the wedding we went to on Saturday.  My husband got home a little bit late on Friday so we didn't get to leave for Tucson until a little after 7pm.  Once we got to Tucson and unloaded the luggage and the dogs we went to Zinburger for dinner (I LOVE their Kobe beef burger with goat cheese - I love goat cheese).  Saturday I got up early and went shopping with Mom and then to P.F. Chang's for lunch with Handsome.  The wedding, for our friend Casey and his beautiful bride Laura, started at 4pm at La Mariposa.  It was sweet and went quickly and then while the wedding party was getting their pictures taken there were lawn games for the rest of us.  Handsome and I joined two other couples to play Croquet, I had never played before but had a great time.  Afterwards was dinner, dancing, and conversation.  This was the wedding that I told you called for "smart casual" attire which Handsome and I decided meant 1960s mad men.  We may have been some of the most dressed up people there but Handsome was the talk of the wedding - everyone loved his hat!  And to think, he wasn't going to wear it but I convinced him to.  Isn't he handsome?!  And I think I looked pretty good too.


Sunday we went for lunch with my in-laws.  We went to a beautiful buffet at La Paloma for Easter lunch although if we had known how expensive it was we probably would have told his parents not to bother.  They paid and I felt bad that it was $50 per person!  The food was excellent though and it was good to see them.  We will be back down next weekend for Handsome's brother's birthday.  Heidel loved going in the car and is excited that now that the weather is warming up there are lizards to chase.  Poor Bremen seems to have hurt is left shoulder.  There is no injury or swelling so we think he might have bruised or pulled something.  We are giving him baby aspirin to help with the pain and if he doesn't feel better soon we will take him to the vet to have him checked out. TTYL.


I don't know any Easter nursery rhymes, faerie tales or poems so...
"Little bunny Foo Foo,
Hoppin' through the forest,
scoopin' up the field mice
and boppin' them on the head"

No comments:

Post a Comment