Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Closer

Today was my appointment at ARMS, they did an ultrasound to look at the lining of the uterus and my folicular development... basically they measured the thickness of the lining and the size of my ovaries.  I did catch that my uterine lining was 8mm.  They also drew blood to look at my hormone levels.  I got the call this afternoon that everything looks fine and we are good to go for transfer on the fourth.  On the 30th (Thursday) I will go back to taking the Estradiol twice per day and start taking the prometrium 3 times a day.  On September 1st I will start the Medrol.  I was a little bothered this morning when I had to tell them we wanted to transfer two embryos instead of one (I had told them this a few times earlier both in email and phone but they have now made sure the order is correct.

Nothing much else on the fertility front - keep your fingers crossed for me.  I am excited and terrified all at the same time.  I did get a couple of other things taken care of...  I added a picture to Handsome's side of the bed and it doesn't look so lonely anymore.  The photo is a little grainy because the camera was focusing on Heidel (she's doing her Vanna White impression)

 
 I also finally got a chair for my crafting center.  Can you guess what color it is????  Now all I need is a bookshelf and a new bin for my wrapping paper and it will be all set.


ttyl

Faithful John
"Everything which she has about her is of gold—-tables, chairs, dishes, glasses, bowls, and household furniture. Among thy treasures are five tons of gold; let one of the goldsmiths of the Kingdom work these up into all manner of vessels and utensils, into all kinds of birds, wild beasts and strange animals, such as may please her, and we will go there with them and try our luck."
Grimm, Jacob; Grimm, Wilhelm; Charles River Editors; Taylor, Edgar (2011-11-29). The Complete Brothers Grimm's Fairy Tales (Illustrated) (Kindle Locations 688-691). Unknown. Kindle Edition.

PS - its not gold ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment