Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Sleepyhead

Oh so tired today - I don't know if it was the workout yesterday or just a bad night's sleep but I have been exhausted all day and feel a bit under the weather.  This will not be a long post but I did want to let you know that I called in my cycle day 1 today.  This is great news because my cycle needed to start by tomorrow at the latest or my transfer day would have to be postponed.  Now things can continue to go forward - YAY!  I am still taking the estradiol (estrace) twice a day and it will stay that way for a while. 

More good news - Handsome was notified that his motion to join the Colorado Bar has been approved.  Now he just has to go and take the oath to make it official and take a class on professional ethics.  So that plan is moving forward as well. 

Well even though all i want to do is crawl in bed I need to go get dinner ready and stuff.  Also planning on going back to the gym for cardio - even though I am tired I want to stay fit and healthy for my hopefully upcoming pregnancy.

To Bed, To Bed
"To bed, to bed,
Says Sleepy-head.
Tarry a while, says Slow.
Put on the pan,
Says greedy Nan,
We'll sup before we go."

No comments:

Post a Comment