Monday, August 6, 2012

Home Again, Home Again

A quick update here so that you don't think I have abandoned you.  Handsome and I went to the Maricopa Home and Garden Show and spent money on things we really didn't need.  We bought a half case of wine from Germany, we purchased a set of microfiber sheets, we put a refundable $50 deposit on a security door from what I am sure now is THE most EXPENSIVE security door company in the place, we also purchased a chiropractic appointment for Handsome in a couple weeks.  I wanted to print out some pictures and start my photo wall as well as printing out my time line but my printer says the ink has expired - not run out mind you, but expired.  I am pretty sure it is a scam to get me to pay $20 for a new black ink cartridge.  We watched a bit of the Olympics - the skeet and trap shooting and that's about it.  My husband made a wonderful marinated steak dinner last  night with lots of grilled corn and tonight he made chicken with lemon, potatoes, garlic and olives.  I will try and get my new cartridge so I can get everything printed out tomorrow and I can start to tell you about the timeline and show you some pictures of the photo wall behind the bed. ttyl

Home Again, Home Again
"To market, to market, to buy a fat pig,
Home again, home again, jiggety-jig.
To market, to market, to buy a fat hog,
Home again, home again, jiggety-jog.
To market, to market, to buy a plum bun,
Home again, home again, market is done."


No comments:

Post a Comment