Friday, March 2, 2012

Bells on her toes

Aaack!  The sides of my arms down to the sides of my back are so sore!  Sparkles killed me on Tuesday with a series of exercises on the rings (like olympic style rings!) followed by dead lifts, shoulder raises, chest press and then the roman chair.  If that wasn't enough in weight class on Wednesday I thought I would be fine since most of my exercises were mainly legs and abs but then he had us all get into a circle and we were doing back, shoulder and arm exercises with weights that we passed around.  I thought my arms hurt yesterday but I have new soreness today.  Luckily yesterday he worked my legs so the arms should be back to normal by tomorrow.  I have gone down a pant size and am more fit, healthier and I have more energy than before.  I only have a handful of sessions with him left and then will be on my own although he'll give me lists of exercises to do.

So today is SUPER exciting because it is my last day of work!  There will be a lot of people that I miss seeing everyday but I will stay in contact with my closest friends.  My new job isn't that far away so I can meet up for lunch with friends and old co-workers.  I have all of next week off and then start my new job on the 12th.  I am very excited but nervous as well.  I just have to keep reminding myself that when I started here I didn't know everything and I learned it and developed and the same will be true at the new job.  Today is also exciting because tomorrow is our follicle check to determine how many follicles we created and if there are any cysts.  I am visualizing 4 perfect follicles and no cysts.  They will measure the follicles so they can determine if I need to take my last dose of Follistim (FSH, follicle stimulating hormone) and when to take my trigger shot.

This weekend I will also be going to the Renaissance Faire with Handsome and his brother and brother's wife.  I will pictures and hopefully be able to post.  Do you think 34 is too old to wear fairy wings and bells?  I think I will definitely wear the bells still deciding on the wings.  The bells are along a thin rope that I loop around my waist, I would love to find some tiny (like half inch high) bell earrings (and not jingle bells but real bells) that I could wear as well.  Maybe this year at the Ren Faire. ttyl

"Ride a cock-horse to Banbury Cross
  To see a fine lady upon a white horse
  Rings on her fingers and bells on her toes
  She shall have music wherever she goes."

No comments:

Post a Comment